September 2, 2021
Ensuring the health and safety of our team, clients, and patients is our top priority. While we wish for your experience with us to be business as usual, given the ongoing risks from COVID, we are operating with the following modified procedures to protect your and our team’s health:
- Face masks and social distancing are encouraged. We are committed to being here for you and your pets. We ask you to wear a mask and keep 6 feet distance between yourself and our team to help protect one another’s health and to ensure we can meet our commitment.
- Appointments are being conducted inside or curbside. We are conducting most appointments inside the clinic. We are also happy to offer curbside appointments to anyone who would feel more comfortable staying outside. For curbside appointments, you stay outside and we’ll conduct most of the appointment outside. When you call to make your appointment, please let us know if you prefer a curbside appointment.
- We ask that no more than 2 clients be in each lobby at a time. To support distancing, if there are multiple people in the lobbies when you arrive, give us a waive through the window, poke your head in the door, or give us a call to let us know you are here. If needed, one of our team members will meet you outside to check you in for your appointment or to bring you the food, treats, or prescription refills you wish to pick up.
- We are using enhanced cleaning procedures and frequent hand-washing during and between each appointment. We already used medical-grade disinfectants and thoroughly cleaned exam rooms between each patient. We have increased the frequency of hand washing and cleaning all areas of the clinic, including frequently touched items such as doorknobs, keyboards, phones, and the credit card machine.
- We ask our team members and clients to stay home if you are ill.If you are ill with any COVID-like symptoms, or if you have been diagnosed with COVID, please do not enter the clinic. Call us to discuss your situation and we will work with you to ensure your pets needs are met while maintaining everyone’s safety.
We stand firm in our mission to treat every patient as if they were our own pet by giving them the highest level of compassionate, personalized, and progressive care. We hope these procedures will help us serve our mission and we sincerely hope you all are staying healthy.
David Kovalik, DVM
Sedona Animal Clinic